Saturday 10 December 2011

Filming- Day 1

Here are some photos from our first day of filming. We gat a lot done for one day, including all we needed for Luke and Katy's first date and when they first met. We changed the location from where we originally thought; in our original plan, we were going to go to Wroxton, but since we did not have time to get there before it got dark, we decided to film it at a bench in Bloxham instead, which was very helpful because it was down the road from my house, which is another of the locations in our opening. The cafe was also in Bloxham so that was also easy to get to from my house, which is where we all met to begin filming. I'm really pleased with the progress that we've made in just one day, and I'm sure that when we have a lesson to work on our coursework, with me being such a keen editor, we'll start editing what we've got and then edit in the rest of the footage from another day of filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment