Wednesday 21 September 2011

We're all in this together..(How cheesy?!)

So we all decided to go with the trainee teacher interview concept. We're currently drawing up a story board, then on Friday we're filming everything for it. I'm pretty confident that we'll be able to pull it off because our team seems to be working well together at the moment.. I just hope it stays that way! I know that i have a tendency to get a bit controlling and bossy sometimes so I'm trying really hard not to overpower other people and it seems to be going well but i think it will be really challenging to resist when we start filming! Our group is one of the bigger ones so it'll be easy for someone who isn't particularly confident to fade into the background, but I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to express their ideas, otherwise we'll have one or two people doing everything and that's not how a successful and productive team works.

No comments:

Post a Comment