Monday 3 October 2011

Preliminary Task

Ok, so after a fair few issues (e.g somebody deleting all of our clips because a member of our team failed to set up the memory card) we have finally got all of the scenes filmed and the voiceover, so next lesson we can start editing- two hours worth of work behind the rest of the class. There are certain things that i have learnt about myself during this task, including that i work best in a pair rather than a big group, and that i have to express my ideas and thoughts more thoroughly in order for the other members in my group to understand me, rather than me just saying "I'm handling this" and leaving it all to myself rather than splitting responsibility. I am quite confident that me and another member of my group whom i work particularly well with will get this task finished and produce something hopefully more than half-decent! I know that this task was not marked or counted towards anything, but i took it as seriously as if it did, unlike a couple of other members of my group, but that's OK, because now i know who i work best with, and who i intend on working with for our official task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment