Friday 24 February 2012

Evaluation Question 7

Looking Back At Your Preliminary Task, What Do You Feel You Have Learned in the Progression From it to the Full Product?


Below you will see the annotated versions of both our Preliminary Task and our Final Piece. The annotations show the elements of each that we liked, disliked, improved or had any comments on in hindsight. I feel that I have come a long way since the Preliminary task, and I have developed my skills, knowledge and ability to work with others. I am so grateful to have worked with Jessie; I feel that although our personalities balance each other out, we both have the same work ethic and also the same taste, which was a bonus. We both knew that the best way to get the project done was to play to our own and each others' strengths by allocating jobs to each other and ourselves to ensure an even split in the workload. I am also very pleased to have worked with such patient and helpful actors, who were no trouble and who (hopefully) had as much fun as we did when shooting! I have also developed an appreciation for the work that goes into the films that I watch now; I find myself thinking of the same things that went through the directors mind! I also appreciate how long all of the cast and crew work so hard for, as all of this hard work and time has gone into just the opening of a film, let alone the rest! Overall I am very happy with how the film turned out; I feel that it captured our quirky-and-charming concept perfectly and I really hope that all of this hard work pays off for us!





Please excuse the annotations of this video- they are from Jessie's point of view as they are on her account but they are supposed to be from the point of view of us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment